The start of a new school year is an exciting time for every Chippewa, but it also means you’ll have a packed schedule and a to-do list 100 miles long. We’d like to make it a little easier for you to keep up with, so we’ve put together some important dates to get you through syllabus week at Central Michigan University!
- Last day to register for classes at CMU: September 1, 2017
- Move in day at Copper Beech: August 22, 2017
- Classes Start for Chippewa’s: August 28, 2017
- The last day to drop any classes that might not be the right fit, and still get a full refund (But be careful! make sure you still have enough hours to be a full time student): September 1st, 2017
- The first day off (we know you need it!): Sept 4th, Labor Day – yup, Central Michigan University is off that day!
For more important dates, see CMU's Academic Calendar here